Sunday, October 21, 2012

15th October London


Today was shopping day. I needed to buy myself some warmer clothes although I have not found it as cold as how I see people dressing. Many people are wearing puffy coats and scarves...it's not that cold yet!!! The first thing I did was drop my clothes at the dry cleaners across the road. It cost me 65 pounds to have everything washed or dry cleaned and then delivered back to the hotel later that night. It was a bit extravagant but needed to be done. Then I headed across to the biggest Westfield shopping centre I have ever seen at Shepher'd Bush. They have a 'Village' section which houses the designer labels of Chanel, Prada, Lois Vuitton etc, and then there are all the other shops. I searched through Debenhams, M&S (Marks & Spencers), H&M, Zara and many many more. I bought myself a new pair of jeans, a light cream top, 3 knitted long sleeve tops and 4 singlets. I missed having Mum and Jess to shop with because I hate making clothes decisions without a second opinion!!! but I managed! I spent ALL day shopping so tonight I decided to treat myself to room service for dinner and then I ironed my clean washed clothes and then went to bed.






1 comment:

  1. all sounds awesome !!!!!! and Sue it's the TUBE!!!!(lol) your not in Paris anymore (well for the moment anyway ).....jetsetter !!! i'm the same when it comes to buying clothes !!! loving your puffer coat !!! will keep you warm for sure !!! did you get a chance to get to any of the markets in London?? used to be one of my favourite things to do xxx see ya xxx keep up the amazingness
    P.s Fr Chris sends his love x

    ReplyDelete