Monday, December 17, 2012

11th December Las Vegas


Well today will quite likely be my shortest post of the trip because today all I really did was shop, shop, shop! I had a VERY late start to the day just sorting through what I wanted to do plus get some much needed washing done! I booked an afternoon/sunset helicopter trip to the Grand Canyon tomorrow and I then headed off to find somewhere to eat. There is just so much to choose from I never know where to actually go. I ended up at Earl of Sandwich and had 'The Whole Montague' (Cindii's recommendation), one of their signature sandwiches. I then bought a bus ticket and headed for the Las Vegas Premium Outlets - North. Spent a bit of money! They are very much like our outlet store and there are some bargains to be had. Lots of pele in the Coach store but I just didn't see anything that grabbed me. I did buy Brenton some shoes and myself a couple of tops which will be good for work. I then headed back to the hotel to drop off the bags before heading back out to the Fashion Show Mall. I'm going to have to go back there because I saw a few things I'd like to try on and I didn't have time. They have lots of shops here including Macy's, Nordstrom and Saks Fifth Avenue. No time for a show tonight because just seeing the lights of Vegas and coming back late from shopping is all I can manage...and there really is nothing else I really want to see.


No comments:

Post a Comment